From blueberry juice, coffee, red wine, acai berry juice to kale smoothies and more, watch till the end to learn about all of them.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: Drinking Coconut Water Every Day Does This To Your Body –
WATCH 🎥: 10 Foods That Improve Unhealthy Lungs And Help You Breathe Easy –
#Antioxidant #HealthyDrinks #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
1. Tomato Juice – 00:37
2. Green Tea – 01:33
3. Red Wine – 02:11
4. Pomegranate Juice – 02:49
5. Coffee – 03:22
6. Acai Berry Juice – 04:16
7. Blueberry Juice – 05:11
8. Grape Juice – 05:41
9. Kale Smoothies – 06:14
10. Orange Juice – 06:53
11. Coconut Water – 07:45
12. Cranberry Juice – 08:39
13. White Tea – 09:42
1. Tomato Juice: Tomato juice is a concentrated source of powerful antioxidants like lycopene, a plant pigment that has been linked to impressive health benefits. In fact, Americans get more than 80 percent of their lycopene from tomatoes and products like tomato juice. Lycopene protects your cells from free radical damage, thereby reducing inflammation in the body.
2. Green Tea: No list about antioxidants is complete without the mention of green tea, and for good reason. It contains different types of antioxidants called catechins. A review looked at the antioxidant components of this amazing beverage, especially a compound called EGCG. It was found that it could possibly delay the onset of cancer.
3. Red Wine: Compared to green grapes, red grapes contain more antioxidants, which are found in the skin of dark red and purple grapes used to make red wine. They contain resveratrol and a group of antioxidants called anthocyanins, which are linked to controlling blood pressure, reducing damage to blood vessels and protecting against heart disease.
4. Pomegranate Juice: Pomegranates pack a unique antioxidant that is responsible for a lot of its health benefits. It is called Punicalagin and it’s found in their juice and peel. It’s so powerful that pomegranate juice has been found to have three times the antioxidant activity of red wine and green tea.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: