How well can you gauge people? Have you met any two-faced individuals? If you are naive, fake-nice people can take advantage of your goodness. The feeling of being used for someone's selfish interest can be disappointing. But not if you are vigil enough to see right through their mask of pretense.
In today's video we will be discussing how to spot fake-nice people. Is ghosting a warning sign? What about not listening to you? We are discussing all that and more….
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 19 Signs That You Are A Genius –
WATCH 🎥: What Your Favourite Music Genre Says About You –
#FakeNicePeople #FakePersonality #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
1. They are self-centered – 00:33
2. They will use flattery – 01:19
3. They respect only well connected people – 02:15
4. They’re overly excited about you- 02:59
5. They are never around when you need them- 03:33
6. They have the look of contempt- 04:08
7. They will mine for your approval- 05:01
8. They will try to break your self confidence- 05:40
9. They never stick to their word-06:47
10. They thrive on gossip- 07:36
11. They love to brag- 08: 35
12. They are poor listeners- 09:18
1. They are self-centered
It's ok to be your own cheerleader on rough days, but tooting your own horn all the time is a sign that the person is fake.
2. They will use flattery
Compliments from a fake person means they will often have ulterior motives. Fake people will always find a way to manipulate you.
3. They respect only well connected people
A person's true character is reflected when you see how they treat juniors vs seniors.
4. They’re overly excited about you
When you meet fake people they will act phony and over excited to see you. They may even make it sound like it was your mistake for not meeting them sooner.
5. They are never around when you need them
Fake people have a million excuses when you ask them for the smallest favor. They might even stop responding to your messages and calls.
6. They have the look of contempt
Fake people often consider themselves superior to others. In their heads they’re already the “Queen Bee”.
7. They will mine for your approval
Genuine people don't need to be liked by everyone. But fake people cook up all kinds of stories in an attempt to be likable.
8. They will try to break your self confidence
Fake people are always ready with a list of taunts and insults. They might make fun of your weight, height, new haircut, clothes or even the food you eat.
9. They never stick to their word
Fake people are the best at giving false hope. Sometimes even running away from commitment and responsibilities.
10. They thrive on gossip
You must have heard the saying that great minds discuss ideas, empty minds discuss people.
11. They love to brag
You call it “bragging?” fake people simply call it “self exuberance!”. They want everybody to know all about their donations to charity or how expensive their watch is. They want all the credit without doing the work.
12. They are poor listeners
Do you always have to say “Are you there with me?” Or “Are you listening?” while talking to your friend on the phone? Are you getting too many “Whatevers!” from them? This is clearly a red flag to stay away.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: