Burning fat can be one of the most difficult and challenging tasks. You can try lots of things like exercising, strict dieting or yoga, basically any proven method that can help you shed those pounds.
We wonder though, could something as simple as a good night’s rest be the key to losing weight? The answer is yes! Implementing simple habits during the day can actually help you lose weight when you are sleeping and in today’s video we will tell you how you can burn more fat while you are sleeping. So keep watching till the end.
WATCH 🎥: 9 Causes Of Your Bloated Stomach –
WATCH 🎥: Correct These 10 Mistakes And You'll Lose Weight Drastically –
#LoseWeightWhileSleeping #HowToLoseWeightWhileYouSleep #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
1. Eat Citrus Fruits: 00:29
2. Stand Up More: 01:17
3. Sleep In A Dark Room: 01:58
4. Drink More Water: 02:27
5. Sleep In A Cool Room: 03:30
6. Cut Back On Alcohol: 04:15
7. Eat Small Dinners: 05:07
8. Drink A Casein Shake: 06:02
9. Eat Cottage Cheese Before Bed: 06:58
10. Do Resistance Training: 07:43
11. Drink Green Tea: 08:30
12. Get Rid Of Electronic Devices Completely Before Sleeping: 08:47
1. Eat Citrus Fruits: Citrus fruits contain the fat-burning nutrients fiber and vitamin C. Vitamin C stimulates your body's fat-burning capability found in the carnitine amino acid.
2. Stand Up More: Something as simple as standing up more during the day can help you burn more fat when you are sleeping at night.
3. Sleep in a Dark Room: This is something that may surprise you but research has proven otherwise.
4. Drink More Water: This is a very effective little trick. It works both psychologically and physiologically.
5. Sleep In A Cool Room: This may sound a little weird but sleeping in cooler temperatures can help you burn more calories and lose weight overnight.
6. Cut back on Alcohol: At night, your body burns the most calories during REM sleep. But if you drink too much alcohol, too close to bedtime, your body will focus on metabolizing the alcohol and prevent you from spending as much time in the sleep state of REM.
7. Eat Small Dinners: Similar to drinking alcohol, if you eat a big meal in the evening, your body will work to metabolize it instead of detoxing and recharging. This becomes especially problematic if you’re loading up on carbs.
8. Drink A Casein Shake: While proteins such as whey are perfect for a post workout boost, their rapid-absorbing nature means they’re not as effective before you hit the hay.
9. Eat Cottage Cheese Before Bed: Eating food before bed is often seen as taboo when it comes to dieting, but this is actually dependent on what kind of food you choose.
10. Do Resistance Training: Whie sleep alone is great for encouraging weight loss, there are some exercises you can do before bed that will help the process along. One of the best approaches is some pre-slumber resistance training.
11. Drink Green Tea: The flavonoids found in green tea can boost your metabolism, and if it’s your third cup of the day, you’ll burn 3.5 percent more calories overnight, according to studies.
12. Get rid of Electronic Devices completely before sleeping: Don’t scroll through your Facebook feed before you drift off to dreamland if you want to lose weight overnight.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: