We all know that a well-balanced, nutritious breakfast can give you energy, and keep you from overeating later in the day. Studies have also linked it to weight loss, better metabolism, and higher cognitive function. If your breakfast lacks the necessary nutrients, you may find yourself hungry and tired throughout the day. In today’s video, we’ll talk about 13 breakfast options that will help you get through those slow mornings.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 9 Foods That Are Destroying Your Unhealthy Kidneys –
WATCH 🎥: 9 Foods That Boost Your Collagen Production –
#Breakfast #HealthyFoods #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
1. Peanut Butter Toast With Strawberries – 00:27
2. French Toast – 01:35
3. Scrambled Eggs With Bell Peppers and Onion – 02:38
4. Overnight Oats – 03:04
5. Smoked Salmon On Rye Bread – 03:48
6. Pancakes With Fruit And A Side Of Sausage – 04:26
7. Greek Yogurt Parfait – 05:17
8. English Muffin With Scrambled Eggs, Onions, Bell Peppers, And Spinach – 06:03
9. Mango Smoothie – 06:46
10. Quesadillas – 07:39
11. Nuts – 08:10
12. Flaxseeds – 08:50
13. Chia Seeds – 09:18
1. Peanut Butter Toast With Strawberries
Peanut butter is one of the most popular spreads around. Not only is it delicious, it's so nutritious, it can serve as a pre-workout meal.
2. French Toast
This is one of the most beloved breakfasts around. Typically, a slice of bread is soaked in a mixture of milk and eggs, before being fried in a pan.
3. Scrambled Eggs With Bell Peppers And Onion
Eggs for breakfast can make you feel full, lower your calorie intake, and maintain stable blood sugar and insulin levels.
4. Overnight Oats
Overnight oats are a fantastic breakfast and snack option.
5. Smoked Salmon On Rye Bread
This breakfast option is the perfect combination of healthy omega-3 fats and protein.
6. Pancakes With Fruit And A Side Of Sausage
If pancakes or waffles for breakfast are too great to resist, you should go for healthier alternatives like almond or chickpea flour.
7. Greek Yogurt Parfait
One of the most popular breakfast products to start the day is Greek yogurt.
8. English Muffin With Scrambled Eggs, Onions, Bell Peppers, And Spinach
Ever heard of the MyPlate Plan? The MyPlate Plan shows your food group targets.
9. Mango Smoothie
Smoothies are popular as a breakfast or afternoon snack. They're excellent for adding nutrients to your diet.
A healthy breakfast is one that is both gratifying and filling. Quesadillas are a common sight in Mexican kitchens, as well as restaurants.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: