Grilling outside is a great option when you’re tired of cooking over your kitchen stove. Whether you live way up North or down in Southern California, the barbeque set up in your backyard never gets boring. Cooking a steak or a juicy burger requires some useful tips that can make your grilling experience a safer one.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 9 Of The Most Nutrient Dense Foods On The Planet –
WATCH 🎥: 10 Great Foods That Naturally Cleanse Your Body –
#GrillingTips #GrillingMeat #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
1. Pick the perfect protein – 00:28
2. Choose your meat cuts wisely – 01:16
3. Meat skin matters – 01:29
4. Size your portions correctly – 01:57
5. Marinate meat in alcohol – 02:17
6. Color up your grill – 02:35
7. Use a meat thermometer – 03:52
8. Marinate your meat – 05:18
9. That simple grill is good enough – 05:58
10. Say goodbye to harmful fat – 06:26
11.The sides matter – 06:37
12. Use whole wheat buns – 07:04
13. Flip your burgers more often – 07:24
14. Keep it clean – 07:48
1. Pick the perfect protein
If you're grilling, try to pick healthier protein options like skinless chicken breast, fish, and lean ground poultry.
2. Choose your meat cuts wisely
When you shop for meat, try going for loins or round cuts of pork over red.
3. Meat skin matters
Chicken skin can add to the taste. When you shop for chicken, try choosing chicken breast cuts without the skin.
4. Size your portions correctly
It goes without question that eating the right portions can improve your health.
5. Marinate meat in alcohol
Getting the meat drunk before cooking is a simple but effective way to grill well.
6. Color up your grill
Fruits and vegetables come in a variety of colors.
7. Use a meat thermometer
Barbecues often consist of a variety of overheated and over-processed foods. These foods can hurt your health by actively increasing your waistline.
8. Marinate your meat
Marinating your meat can do wonders for it. Using marinades containing spices, rosemary, thyme, sage, and garlic not only adds flavor to the meat, but also reduces cancer-causing potential, as well as the amount of salt used.
9. That simple grill is good enough
When grilling, try and keep it simple. Don't add unnecessary dressings and sauces.
10. Say goodbye to harmful fat
We know fatty foods are delicious, but your body doesn’t really need them. Try removing excess fat from the meat. Let the fat drip away while cooking.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: