No one enjoys bland, boring food. That’s why we add in several herbs and spices for flavor. But do you know spices can do so much more? When balanced with heart-healthy foods, some herbs and spices can clean and unclog your arteries, lowering the risk of heart disease.
In today’s video, we’ll highlight spices and herbs you can eat to look after your arteries and keep your heart healthy. Is saffron a healthy seasoning? Can ginger add a heart-healthy zing to meals? We’ll discuss all this AND more…
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 9 Signs Of Heart Failure You Should NEVER IGNORE –
WATCH 🎥: 12 Exercises To Ease Sciatic Nerve Pain –
#Spices #CleanArteries #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
1. Add cinnamon to your food, and give your heart a natural boost – 01:06
2. Use ginseng to add some punch and heart nutrition to your food – 01:41
3. Rosemary is another flavorful herb that can prevent plaque formation in your arteries – 02:14
4. Did you know you can keep your heart strong with tarragon? – 02:56
5. If spicy is your cup of tea, go all-in with those chili peppers the next time you have the chance! – 03:28
6. Let’s see how black pepper can improve your heart health- 04:02
7. Want to know more? Include ginger in your food prep to make your heart happy – 04:35
8. So, how else can you unclog your arteries naturally? Will white willow bark help? – 05:28
9. Bring freshness and heart health to your dining room with parsley – 05:59
10. Use turmeric to clean your arteries – 06:21
11. Want to know what happens to your heart when you eat garlic regularly? – 06:53
12. These all sound accessible, right? Well, here’s more. Use hawthorn to treat your arteries and heart with care – 07:35
13. The beautiful smelling saffron offers your heart so much – 08:18
Add cinnamon to your food, and give your heart a natural boost.
Cinnamon is popularly known for its heart-healthy properties. The high amount of fiber and calcium in cinnamon transports bile salts out of your body.
Use ginseng to add some punch and heart nutrition to your food.
Many of you might be hearing this name for the first time. Well, ginseng is a traditional herbal medication that has been used to treat various ailments for over 2000 years.
Rosemary is another flavorful herb that can prevent plaque formation in your arteries.
This strong herb contains rosmarinic acid, a natural component that is excellent for your heart health.
Did you know you can keep your heart strong with tarragon?
If you're a fan of French cuisine, you'll be familiar with tarragon. It's a common herb that contains rutin, which strengthens your blood vessels and helps remove plaque from the arteries.
If spicy is your cup of tea, go all-in with those chili peppers the next time you have the chance!
Research discovered that people who ate chili pepper had 61% less risk of dying from strokes.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: