Testosterone is a hormone responsible for the development of male sexual characteristics. It regulates sex drive and plays a vital role in sperm production. It also regulates bone and muscle mass, affects the way men store body fat and helps with the production of red blood cells. Women also have this hormone, but in much smaller amounts.
Low testosterone levels can lead to low sex drive, muscle mass, mood and energy. It can also cause weak bones and loss of strength. In today’s video, we will tell you the best ways to boost testosterone naturally.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 9 Symptoms Of Hormonal Imbalance In Women –
WATCH 🎥: 50 Foods You Must Avoid If You Want To Lose Weight –
#Testosterone #BoostTestosterone #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
1. Manage Your Stress – 00:58
2. Eat Zinc Rich Foods – 01:50
3. Exercise And Lift Weights – 02:28
4. Get Enough Sleep – 03:20
5. Maintain a balanced diet – 03:55
6. Make Sure You’re Getting Enough Vitamin D – 04:32
7. Cut Down On Alcohol – 05:09
8. Avoid Pollution and Preservatives – 05:37
9. Maintain A Healthy Weight – 06:04
10. Eat Healthy Fats – 06:47
11. Be Aware – 07:18
12. Limit sugar and carbohydrates – 07:50
13. Try high-intensive sprinting – 08:27
14. Eat Multivitamins – 09:00
1. Manage Your Stress: If you’re always stressed out, there’s a good chance your hormone levels, including testosterone, are going to be thrown out of balance.
2. Eat Zinc Rich Foods: Zinc is a dietary mineral that is often promoted for boosting testosterone.
3. Exercise And Lift Weights: Exercise has been proven to be one of the most effective ways to boost your testosterone.
4. Get Enough Sleep: Quality sleep plays an important role in increasing testosterone levels.
5. Maintain a balanced diet: Eating well is essential to maintaining testosterone levels and overall health.
6. Make Sure You’re Getting Enough Vitamin D: When vitamin D levels are low, testosterone levels are often low, too.
7. Cut Down On Alcohol: Drinking alcohol excessively can decrease testosterone. In fact, a study on substance abuse and testosterone found that testosterone levels dropped 30 minutes after drinking alcohol.
8. Avoid Pollution and Preservatives: Studies show that exposure to pollution and harmful toxins can lead to low testosterone.
9. Maintain A Healthy Weight: Obesity has been associated with low testosterone, which is just one more reason to maintain a healthy weight.
10. Eat healthy fats: You might try to cut fat out completely from your diet in order to become healthier. However, this can backfire if you're looking to raise testosterone levels, since fat is a precursor to testosterone.
11. Be Aware: Knowing how to boost your testosterone naturally is helpful, but it’s equally as important to know what factors might cause testosterone to dip.
12. Limit sugar and carbohydrates: This one is simple: High insulin levels—usually a result of eating sugary foods or carbs—will lower testosterone.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: