In today's video we will tell you about the effective ways you can remove Dental Plaque Naturally! From using baking soda to orange peel, stay tuned to find out more.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 12 Home Remedies To Cure Bad Breath Fast –
WATCH 🎥: 13 Alarming Signs That Your Body Is Flooded With Toxins –
#HomeRemedies #PlaqueRemoval #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
Baking Soda – 00:58
Figs – 01:47
Orange Peel – 02:14
Sunflower Seeds – 02:59
Black Tea – 03:46
Guava – 04:26
Coconut Oil – 04:57
Apples – 05:35
Aloe Vera – 06:11
Sesame Seeds – 06:40
Cranberry – 07:10
Cheese – 07:51
White Vinegar – 08:27
Brush Your Teeth Properly – 08:59
1. Baking Soda: This pantry staple is surprisingly beneficial for your oral health. It is also an inexpensive way to keep your mouth healthy and clean.
2. Figs: Figs are a well kept secret for taking care of plaque. This is due to the fact that figs have great bacteria fighting properties.
3. Orange Peel: You must be familiar with the various health benefits of oranges but did you know you can use orange peel for your plaque?
4. Sunflower Seeds: Another way that you can get rid of plaque on your teeth is by chewing on sunflower seeds.
5. Black Tea: Black tea and its components have been shown to remove plaque by interfering with the harmful plaque bacteria in your mouth that cause gum disease and cavities.
6. Guava: Guava fruit and leaves can work wonders for clearing plaque from your teeth by removing pesky bacteria that likes to hold fast to your teeth and gums.
7. Coconut Oil: You will be surprised to hear that Coconut Oil is very beneficial for your oral health as well.
8. Apples: You’ve already heard about the numerous health benefits of Apples and we would like to add Plaque removal to that list.
9. Aloe Vera: This versatile prickly plant has amazing antimicrobial properties that are great for fighting bacteria in your mouth. It helps kill bacteria that cause bad breath and plaque.
10. Sesame Seeds: Sesame seeds can be helpful in removing plaque by acting as a natural scrub. They can clean and polish your teeth, helping to remove plaque and tartar buildup.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: