From tracking your progress, compound exercises, varying the exercises, planning meals around your workout to resting and more, watch till the end to learn about all of them.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 10 Foods You Should Eat To Lose Weight –
WATCH 🎥: 8 Exercises That Help Fight Depression And Make You Happy –
#Workout #WeightLoss #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
1. Eat something before – 00:36
2. Breathe In, Breathe Out – 01:03
3. Get in and Out of the Locker Room – 01:42
4. Commit – 02:03
5. Track your progress – 02:31
6. Try Compound exercises – 03:03
7. Warm up And Cool Down Properly – 03:35
8. Show and tell – 04:32
9. Have a consistent workout plan – 04:58
10. Vary the exercises – 05:28
11. Plan meals around your workout – 06:14
12. Walk into the gym with a plan – 06:47
13. Embrace strength training – 07:25
14. Rest between exercises – 08:05
1. Eat Something Before: Fueling your body is key to your performance when you work out, so don't skimp when it comes to your pre-workout snack. If you're feeling low-energy and famished, then you need a mix of simple carbs and a little bit of protein giving you energy without weighing you down. And don't forget to fill up your water bottle before you hit the gym. This will keep you hydrated.
2. Breathe In, Breathe Out: Most of the time, we’re so focused on the exercises, we don’t pay attention to our breath. Inhaling brings oxygen into your blood, releases energy, and keeps things running smoothly.
3. Get in and Out of the Locker Room: The locker room can be a time-wasting zone if you're not prepared. After all, wrangling with your clothes and jockeying for a place in the shower line can be time-consuming. All you need are a few strategies to make your time in the locker room minimal. If you're going during lunch, for example, wear work clothes that you can change out of easily.
4. Commit: Yoda said it best: “Do or do not, there is no try.” Don’t straddle the line between wanting to get fit and actually doing something about it. Take the first step towards healthier habits and commit to a 30-day fitness challenge. Go for a walk or run on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Then perform a circuit of at least five bodyweight exercises on Tuesday and Thursday. Keep it up for a month to make the exercise habit really stick.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: