Did you know that an estimated 50 million Americans suffer from dandruff and spend about $300 million annually on over-the-counter products? Hi viewers and welcome back to Bestie! Having dandruff can be frustrating. The white flakes are not just annoying and stubborn, they can be embarrassing as well.
While there are shampoos out there that claim to be effective they can be quite expensive and contain a lot of chemicals which have numerous side effects. One of the best ways to get rid of dandruff is by using natural remedies. These have the advantage of being economical, chemical free and have no side effects.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: 10 Useful Body Care Tips And Tricks You Probably Didn't Know About –
WATCH 🎥: Benefits Of Applying Honey Under Your Eyes And Other Tips –
#Dandruff #Remedies #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
Aloe vera gel – 00:43
Tea tree oil – 01:13
Natural Clay Mask – 01:41
Palmarosa essential oil – 02:20
Coconut oil – 02:51
Lemongrass Oil – 03:14
Manage stress – 03:51
Aspirin – 04:14
Onion And Garlic – 04:40
Baking soda – 05:24
Listerine Mouthwash – 05:48
Apple Cider Vinegar – 06:16
Lemon Juice – 07:04
Olive oil – 07:35
Orange peels – 08:05
Egg yolk – 08:37
1. Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera gel is commonly used to treat skin inflammation symptoms like scaling, itchiness, and dryness.
2. Tea Tree Oil: Tea tree oil possesses anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, which help treat dandruff.
3. Natural Clay Mask: Clay revitalizes, slows hair loss and cleans the scalp by regulating sebum.
4. Palmarosa essential oil: One or two drops of Palmarosa essential oil regulates excessive sebum and cleanses the scalp.
5. Coconut Oil: This oil penetrates the hair shaft due to its low molecular weight and helps reduce protein loss.
6. Lemongrass Oil: This essential oil is a natural astringent, which means it can reduce bleeding from minor cuts as well as make skin less oily and it's an antiseptic.
7. Manage Stress: Chronic stress is known to impact your physical and mental well-being.
8. Aspirin: Aspirin contains salicylic acid that has anti-inflammatory properties. It is one of the primary components of anti-dandruff shampoos.
9. Onion And Garlic: Both garlic and onion have antifungal properties that will cure your scalp of dandruff.
10. Baking soda: Yes, baking soda can help you get rid of dandruff.
11. Mouthwash: Don’t be alarmed by this remedy! Mouthwash can be very effective against dandruff.
12. Apple Cider Vinegar: Apple cider vinegar is a natural antibacterial and antifungal agent.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: