From inchworms, hip circles, high kicks, the open lizard to arm circles and more, watch till the end to learn about all of them.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: Doing Deadlifts Once A Week Will Do This To Your Body –
WATCH 🎥: 5 Ways Walking Can Help You Lose Weight And Belly Fat –
#BestWarmupExercises #WarmUpExerciseBeforeWorkout #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
1. Lunge With A Twist – 00:48
2. High kicks – 01:28
3. T pushups – 01:56
4. Jumping Jacks – 02:23
5. The standing quad stretch – 03:01
6. Inchworms – 03:37
7. Dynamic pigeon pose – 04:27
8. Arm circles – 05:01
9. Side stretch – 05:25
10. Bodyweight squats – 05:47
11. Wall angels – 06:55
12. Hip circles – 07:45
13. Knee to chest – 08:26
14. Bird dog – 08:50
1. Lunge With A Twist: As the name implies, this is a combination of two different moves: a forward lunge and a horizontal twist. The forward lunge helps stretch the hip flexors and activates the legs, glutes, and hips, while the twist stretches out the upper and middle back and activates core rotation.
2. High kicks: High kicks help warm up the hamstrings and improve range of motion. You can do them, alternating, as you walk. Some people may prefer to do them stationary while focusing on one side at a time.
3. T pushups: This is a great exercise to help warm up your upper body, especially the shoulders, while also activating your entire core. Start out in the pushup position, then lower yourself down toward the ground.
4. Jumping Jacks: Start in a standing position, facing forward. Feet should be together and your hands should be at your sides. Next is the jumping part: Jump your feet out laterally while bringing your arms up and above your head. Land softly on your feet with a slight bend in the knees.
For more information, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: