Cucumbers belong to the same plant family as squash, pumpkin, and watermelon and are made up of about 95 percent water. This makes them naturally low in calories, fat and cholesterol. A 100 gram serving of cucumber contains only 15.54 calories.
All of these properties make cucumber very beneficial for your health and in today’s video we will tell you about these health benefits. From promoting better digestion, bone health to being good for your heart, we will tell you all of that and much more!
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: Eating Coriander Will Do This To Your Body –
WATCH 🎥: Eating Berries Every Day For A Week Will Do This To Your Body –
#CucumberHealthBenefits #HealthBenefitsOfCucumber #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
Healthier Bones: 00:47
Better Digestive Health – 01:23
Healthier Skin – 02:09
Reduced risk of Heart Diseases – 02:56
Better Dental Health – 03:42
Better Brain Protection – 04:23
Natural Detoxification – 04:54
You will always be Hydrated – 05:41
Maintain Healthy Weight – 06:30
Prevents Cancer – 06:59
Better Diabetes Management – 07:45
Reduces Extreme Pain – 08:25
Less Stress – 09:05
Relief from Migraine Problems – 09:51
Maintain Adequate Blood Pressure – 10:33
1. Healthier Bones: Cucumbers are loaded with Vitamin K which is one of the most important nutritional components for promoting bone health.
2. Better Digestive Health: As we mentioned earlier, Cucumbers are almost 95% water and their skin is made up of insoluble fibres.
3. Healthier Skin: Cucumber contains silica which has been known to help develop strong and healthy connective tissues in your muscles, ligaments, cartilage and bones.
4. Reduced risk of Heart Diseases: Cucumbers contain dozens of antioxidants, including flavonoids, which can protect you from heart disease.
5. Better Dental Health: Cucumber contains phytochemicals which are released upon consumption. These phytochemicals kill bad breath causing bacteria in your mouth.
6. Better Brain Protection: Cucumbers contain an anti-inflammatory flavonol called fisetin which play a very important role in maintaining your brain health.
7. Natural Detoxification: Cucumbers are naturally high in antioxidants and have natural cooling and anti-inflammatory properties which help detoxify your body.
8. You will always be hydrated: With such high levels of water content present, Cucumbers are very effective in keeping your body hydrated.
9. Maintain Healthy Weight: Cucumbers are very low in calories with one cup of sliced cucumber containing only 16. Since their so low, they make a filling snack without adding weight to your body.
10. Prevents Cancer: Cucumbers contain two phytonutrient compounds that are associated with anti-cancer benefits. These are lignans and cucurbitacins.
11. Better Diabetes Management: Cucumber has been found to be very beneficial for the patients of diabetes.
12. Reduces Extreme Pain: Cucumbers are loaded with anti-inflammatory compounds, including flavonoids that are powerful pain-reducing substances.
For more information and the rest of the list, please watch the video until the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: