In today’s video we will tell you the health benefits of each seaweed which can range from protecting your heart to helping you lose weight and much more. Let's find out what they are.
Other videos recommended for you:
WATCH 🎥: Why Health Experts Say Not To Eat Tilapia And Salmon –
WATCH 🎥: 16 Exotic Foods That Can Actually Kill You –
#Seaweed #Health #Bestie
Intro – 0:00
Helps in Blood Clot During Injury 00:49
Helps with Thyroid Function 01:53
Aids In Digestion 02:41
Good For your Heart Health 03:09
Helps You in Weight Loss 4:01
Gives You Energy 4:53
Help your Brain Function Better 5:33
Helps Strengthen Your Bones 6:29
Helps Dental Care 7:04
Promotes Anti Age-ing 7:37
Improves Eyesight 8:18
Keeps Blood Sugar in Check 9:04
Boosts Your Mood 9:32
1. Helps in Blood Clot During Injury: Seaweed is loaded with vitamin K, which is a fat-soluble nutrient. Vitamin K communicates with the platelets in your body and can stop the flow of blood from a wound in case of injury.
2. Helps with Thyroid Function: Seaweed is rich in Iodine and Tyrosine, both of which help thyroid function. Your thyroid controls everything from metabolism to your heart rate.
3. Aids in Digestion: Seaweed has been shown to have a mild laxative effect on your stomach which is quite useful in maintaining healthy digestion.
4. Good For your Heart Health: Seaweed is also very good for your heart health. It is full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and ant i inflammatory properties which help reduce the risk of heart disease.
5. Helps With Weight Loss: Seaweeds like Kelp are loaded with Alginate, which is a type of natural fiber. It has been shown to help in digestion and reduce fat absorption in your body.
6. Gives You Energy: Seaweed in high in Iron and Iron can help you produce the energy needed to fuel your day-to-day activities. It also helps nourish your circulatory system improving blood flow to your tissues.
7. Helps your Brain Function Better: Seaweed, especially Kombu seaweed is a great source of Glutamate which is one of the most essential transmitters for brain function.
8. Helps Strengthen Your Bones: Seaweed is one of the best non dairy sources of calcium. Calcium is essential to increase your bone growth and bone repair.
For more information watch the video till the very end.
Subscribe to Bestie :
Our Social Media: